Thursday, February 12, 2009

Never Send A Human To Do A Machine's Job

It is that special time of the week again...poll results day!!! (And there is much rejoicing)

What is your favorite trilogy?

The Original Star Wars Films - 2 (13%)
Lord of the Rings - 1 (6%)
The Godfather - 0 (0%)
Bourne Trilogy - 2 (13%)
The Matrix - 5 (33%)
First Three Indiana Jones Films - 4 (26%)
Austin Powers - 1 (6%)
X-Men - 0 (0%)

Seriously, The Matrix? I never expected that. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the entire trilogy and actually just watched them all a week or two ago, but you guys think The Matrix is better than Star Wars or Indiana Jones? Harrison Ford doesn't even have a cameo appearance!

By the way, it is not good to piss off the Godfather. This is a picture of me telling him that you don't like his films. Beware of strange lumps in your bedsheets. (Hopefully someone at least understands that reference)


I guess it is only fitting to include a quote from the first Matrix film.

Agent Smith: We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

Neo: Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about, I give you the finger and you give me my phone call.
Neo is such a bad-ass.

This next picture I found slightly amusing.


As a note: I was too scared to include Pirates of the Caribbean because I feared it may actually receive a vote.

2 comments:

Atom said...

Hahahaha, I recently bought the Matrices? haha and watched them again so I voted like 3 times for it. Sorry to be a spoiler.

Krym de la Krym said...

Voter fraud? Oh nose!

Post a Comment