Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Love Clive Owen - The International Review

It's a well known fact that I have a man crush on Clive Owen. So what did I think of his new film, The International ?



Clive Owen reportedly turned down the chance to play James Bond when Pierce Brosnan left the job. And it’s a good thing, too, as 007 would have taken him away from time-consuming modern classics including “Children of Men.” Still, Owen gets a chance to see what life as Bond could have been like in the globetrotting thriller “The International.” It may not be as action-packed as “Quantum of Solace,” but “The International” is a solid, consistently intriguing film.

Head over to the Michigan Daily for the full review...

1 comment:

Krym de la Krym said...

I watched the first two minutes of the International online, but then realized I was far too tired to watch a movie.

Post a Comment