Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Future's A Thing Of The Past

Poll Results!! I must add that I am very pleased with the results.

In honor of The International, what is your favorite Clive Owen movie?

Inside Man - 1 (14%)
Children of Men - 4 (57%)
Sin City - 0 (0%)
Shoot 'Em Up - 0 (0%)
Closer - 0 (0%)
Gosford Park - 1 (14%)
Elizabeth: The Golden Age - 0 (0%)
King Arthur - 0 (0%)
Who the Hell is Clive Owen - 1 (14%)

Okay, this was an obvious one. Children of Men is an amazing movie.


Children of Men - best cinematography ever.


Here is a throw out to another wonderful actor - Michale Caine. What a beast.


Here's a toast to babies. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Mr. Endres said...

I still think Inside Man is a much, much better movie than Children of Men, although that would have been my second choice.

Kavi Pandey said...

I liked Inside Man but it didn't have the emotional pull of Children of Men.

Post a Comment