Friday, January 30, 2009

Coleman Attorney: "I don't care about your procedures."

As the court battles for the Minnesota Senate Race continue, my annoyance at Norm Coleman, or at least his political team, grows.

[Coleman Attorney Joe] Friedberg: In point of fact, even though I did something I wasn't supposed to do with the application, my ballot should still count because my signature is genuine.

Deputy Secretary of State Jim Gelbmann: Not according to the procedures we use to determine whether the signature is genuine.

Friedberg: I don't care about your procedures.

(Franken lawyer calls an objection, is sustained.)

Friedberg: Okay, I do care...
This is just ridiculous. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Atom said...

He's just making a point. Its very common for a lawyer to do something like that, maybe not to that degree.

Post a Comment