Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Election Night from Grant Park

I finally got around to uploading videos from my camera. I forgot that I had taken a few videos of the pandemonium in Chicago the night Obama was elected president.

The first one takes place while Kyle's friends and I were walking to Grant Park before results began to release. You get a sense of how many people were on the streets that night. Plus, Kyle does an awful Borat impression.




This next video is pretty lame and dark until the very end, when the Pennsylvania results are displayed and someone shouts a humorous expletive in the background.



This is Kyle's impeccable prediction for the Democratic nominee in 2012 (I mean 2016). And he gets the name wrong too. It's ok, emotions were high that night:


Kyle sure is excited. The sarcastic comment is targeted at Kyle's ex, who is a conservative:



This is known as mass hysteria:


The chant. You can see a lot of Kyle's friends here. Yes we did, Kyle. Yes, we did.


The next two videos are at a drum circle that just kind of opened up on the streets. Kyle's wearing the purple shirt and our friend Taylor is right next to him.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo jealous, and look you've got me hooked on your blog... or maybe it was because I was facebook stalking you and it reminded me to look.

Krym de la Krym said...

wow

Post a Comment