Friday, May 1, 2009

Kavi is Done With School and Mad as Hell

Freshman year is over yippee so look for this blog to be more consistent over then next few months.

Let's start with my anger over the last poll.

What is you most anticipated May release?

Wolverine: 36%
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past: 0%
Star Trek: 0%
Angels and Demons: 45%
Terminator Salvation: 18%
Night at the Museum 2: 0%
Dance Flick: 0%
Up: 0%
Drag Me to Hell: 0%

I am incredulous that, even with arguably one of the strongest months for summer movies in Hollywood history, the top vote-getter was ANGELS & DEMONS.

Wolverine has dancing sensation Hugh Jackman as the loveable-yet-gruff mutant with crazy hair and berserker rage.



Star Trek features a young James Tiberius Kirk, who commands a starship and kicks Borg butt.



Christian Bale stars as an older John Connor, who must lead a motley band of resistance fighters against Skynet and giant freaking robots.



And yet, readers of this blog chose Tom Hanks and his bad hair as he takes on Catholic priests. I am saddened.



And how did Up get no votes? It's a Pixar movie so you know it's going to be amazing. I'll be back soon with a review of Wolverine and previews for the next few months.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Captain Kirk does not fight Borg, he fights Romulans . . . from the future . . . who have infused Borg technology into their mining vessel . . . yeah

Kavi Pandey said...

My bad...my Star Trek knowledge is weak for now. Thanks for the correction.

Atom said...

Okay, I'll admit, I voted for Angels & Demons. Big mistake because - I didn't know what it was. Fail. It sounded sweet. Gahaha, just kidding. Didn't actually vote this time.

Would've voted for Wolverine though considering the fact that Ryan Reynolds is in it duh!

Post a Comment