Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Keweenawesomefest

Wow, its been a long time...exams and losing a laptop will do that to you. Don't fret, I'll be updated with frequency one week from tomorrow, when all my exams are complete. In the meantime, enjoy this article I wrote about Keweenawesomefest for the Michigan Daily. I would have had a lot more to say about this year's experience, but I had a 600 word limit.

Check out the full article here. And yeah, they spelled the name wrong as of 12:49 am Tuesday.

2 comments:

Atom said...

Rage. For two reasons: First, its titled 'special times' making it sound, well you know how it sounds. Second, you failed mention Lightning Love. Grr. :P good article overall though ^_^

Kavi Pandey said...

yo

The title was not my idea. It was the editors.

I was going to mention Lightning Love but I didn't want to do two Ann Arbor based bands.

Post a Comment