Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rush Limbaugh Quote of the Day 7/2 - Al Franken/Iran/November 08

Rush:

"Look at this. From Iran's press television, the state-run media in Iran: Ahmadinejad gains votes in recount, just like in our country! It had -- just like in our country. Norm Coleman wins in Minnesota in a recount, and they keep having recounts, and Al Franken wins. So they had the recount in Iran, and shazzam! Ahmadinejad gained votes!"
And shazzam! Add Minnesota to the axis of evil folks. Damn that Al Frankenidad and Ayatollah Pawlenty.

Al Franken will make an interesting Senator. No, I don't think there was any wrong-doing in the Minnesota election. Yes, I do think there was mass voter fraud in Iran. Why? Maybe because 50 or so cities had more votes cast than eligible voters. That is a start. Did Ahmadinejad actually lose? No idea. Will he be removed from office? No.

Franken's win finally concludes the last of the November 2008 elections. The day before the elections, November 3rd, I made predictions for each state in the Presidential race, each Senate race, each Governor's race, and each House race. My results?

President: I predicted Obama would win 375 electoral votes to McCain's 163. Actual Result: Obama - 365, McCain - 173. I miscalled Missouri and one of Nebraska's congressional districts.

Senate: I predicted all 35 races correctly.

Governor: I predicted all 11 races correctly.

House: I predicted 421 of 435 races correctly.

Overall? I did pretty damn good. I may need to find a way to bet money next election day.

No comments:

Post a Comment